Tuesday, June 16, 2009

feature days

Well this week I will be starting a few new things on my blog. I want to start featuring etsy artists/crafters on here atleast one day a week. I will choose atleast one person to feature and have a little Bio on them then I will have some photos of their etsy items and a link to their shop. If you are on etsy and would like to be featured please leave a comment.
I also want to do some give aways so I need some volunteers to donate an item to be given away. I will host the giveaway and then send you the winner's contact info in order for you to send them thier prize. What a wonderful way to get more exposure to your site/etsy shop. So if you want to donate an item again leave a comment with a way to contact you and we will get it set up.

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Hi there!

I'd love to be featured on your blog!

Also, for a giveaway (since I'm in the UK) it might be easier if I offer a gift certificate - so it can be done cheaply and electronically. Yaay!

Paper Mockingbird said...

Hello

I'm afraid I can't really afford to give any of my jewellery away (I have some nice note cards which I send out with sales - but I haven't photographed them yet as they're not for sale)

But if your interested i would love to be in ur blog. - contact me at marionwright@hotmail.co.uk or convo me at www.papermockingbird.etsy.com

thanks
Marion